What is a butt lift?
A butt lift is an aesthetic procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area by removing or repositioning sagging skin and removing or adding volume to your butt cheeks. A standard butt lift removes extra fat and volume (through surgical excision or liposuction). Alternatively, a Brazilian butt lift (using fat transfer) or butt implants can add volume to enlarge your buttocks and create a more shapely profile.
Why get a butt lift?
Excess skin, fat from aging, heredity factors, or dramatic weight loss can cause your butt to lose its shape and skin to sag. Also, butt enhancements have become increasingly popular worldwide, with round, firm buttocks often seen as a symbol of femininity and sensuality. If you want to restore your butt’s youthful shape or add volume to your butt cheeks, a butt lift may be right for you.
A butt lift is a great option if you have any of the below concerns:
- You have loose, sagging skin in your buttock area
- Weight loss, pregnancy, or the aging process has left your butt looking loose, saggy, or flat
- You have excess fat or skin that makes you uncomfortable or causes mobility problems
- Your butt is too small or too big for your body frame, and you desire a more balanced look
- The shape of your butt is too flat or square, and you would like more curves
- Clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure