Immigration Medical Examiner

The services that we offer for our patients

Call Our Office Today to Schedule your Appointment:


Immigration medical examinations performed outside the United States and its territories must be done by a panel physician. Panel physicians are different from civil surgeons. Panel physicians are designated by the Department of State and provide immigration medical examinations required as part of visa processing at a U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad.

  • Immigration services (no insurance $500 includes blood work and frm)

We’re Here to Help
We’ll meet with you explain your options and tell you how much it costs before you get started.

Get Started Right Away